Modular temperature controllers with water
up to 220°C
Whenever the process requires high temperatures and the advantages of water as heat carrier (best heat conductivity properties, inexpensive, low viscosity) are to be used, this construction series is the best solution. Absolute reliability, high regulating accuracy, easy operation and a favorable price /performance ratio: apart from the versatile performance features a modern temperature controller has to fulfill, these are the key criteria for the temperature controllers teco wh/whx.
As one-circuit and multi-circuit units, our modular temperature controllers in the teco whx series cover a wide performance spectrum. Heating capacities of 12 to 600 kW, max. possible cooling capacities up to 1460 kW* and pump flow rates of max. 200 m3/h are impressive basic data of these technically sophisticated temperature controllers for operation with compressed water up to 220 °C.
The teco wh/whx construction types have direct cooling. The standard configuration features electrical heating. However, optionally the temperature controllers can also be equipped for steam, thermal oil or hot water heating. A number of useful options are available for customer- and application-specific requirements. The temperature machines in the teco wh/whx series can also be configured as either cooling or heating units.
*) at V nominal capacity and Delta tc 20K
By standard, all units are equipped with our proven gwk touch regulator:
- Self-optimized, interface-compatible gwk logotherm microprocessor regulation with high regulating accuracy
- Operation in several languages via touch screen display 3/5”, alternatively VNC service via Ethernet from your PC
- Continuous monitoring of process parameters
- Simultaneous display of temperature target and actual value
- Adjustable limitation of setpoint values
- Ramp function for temperature changes
- Integrated operating and service information
- Saving and call-up of process parameters with SD card
- VNC server via Ethernet
- User-dependent rights for fitter and administrator levels
is used in the following processes