Modular temperature controller with water
indirect up to 150°C
Absolute reliability, high regulating accuracy, easy operation and a favorable price/performance ratio: apart from the versatile performance features a modern temperature controller has to fulfill, these are the key criteria in the teco wi temperature controller series teco wi.
As one-circuit and multi-circuit units, our modular temperature controllers in the teco wi series cover a wide performance spectrum. Heating capacities of 12 to 1000 kW, max. possible cooling capacities up to 3460 kW* and pump flow rates of max. 300 m3/h are impressive basic data for these technically sophisticated temperature controllers for operation with compressed water up to 150°C. This series is mainly used for roller temperature control (foils, paper, rubber etc.).
The teco wi construction types have indirect cooling. The standard configuration features electrical heating. However, optionally the temperature controllers can also be equipped for steam, thermal oil or hot water heating. A number of useful options are available for customer- and application-specific requirements.
*) for 15° cooling water temperature and 130°C circulating medium temperature
By standard, all units are equipped with our proven gwk touch control system:
- Self-optimized, interface-compatible gwk logotherm microprocessor regulation with high regulating accuracy
- Operation in several languages via touch screen display 3/5”, alternatively VNC service via Ethernet from your PC
- Continuous monitoring of process parameters
- Simultaneous display of temperature setpoint and actual value
- Adjustable limitation of setpoint values
- Ramp function for temperature changes
- Integrated operating and service information
- Saving and call-up of process parameters with SD card
- VNC server via Ethernet
- User-dependent rights for fitter and administrator levels
is used in the following processes